The Blue Power Air Classifier AC 1000
- Designed for research, development and small scale-production with the need for frequent alloy changes, especially also for precious and other specialty metals*
- Low cleaning efforts with little metal loss and cross contamination
- High process stability
- Easy and reliable handling, precise control by touchscreen display
- Throughput 25 kg/h (bronze)
* Without additional safety measures not suitable for air classification of explosive metal or alloy powders, e.g. Aluminium-, Magnesium-, Zirconium- or Titanium alloys, or other alloys with increased content of these elements.
Blue Power Air Classifier AC 1000 G
The “G” version is equipped with an oxidation protection system. The processing under inert gas atmosphere reduces the risk of oxidation.
Blue Power Air Classifier AC 1000 GS
The Air Classifier AC 1000 GS is additionally equipped with an explosion protection. It is suited for explosive metal powders e.g. Aluminium-, Magnesium-, Zirconium- or Titanium alloys.